Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Welcome Back!!
It is hard to believe that the 2011-12 school year is already here! I am very excited for the school year and I am eager to get to know the students in 4-E this year!! This blog will be a chance to be able to see what happens on an almost daily basis, see pictures, and find out important information about or classroom. The students will have a chance to write on the blog and it is recommended that the students respond to posts on the blog! The one thing I ask is that parents are monitoring your student while he or she is on the blog. This blog is intended for educational purposes and is not a social network. We are going to have a GREAT year in fourth grade!! Check back soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment